1. The jewelry is made of surgical steel or bijouterie alloy, plated - rhodium.
2. Inserts: rhinestones, crystals, zircons.
3. All earrings are made of silver.
Jewelry does not smell, darken or oxidize with proper care.
Care tips and tricks:
1. Avoid contact of your jewelry with various chemical liquids (varnishes, perfumes, eau de toilette, deodorants, etc.).
2. Bijouterie should be removed during sports, while swimming in salt water, before showering and before going to bed - to avoid deformation, salt water and soap solutions.
3. Try not to allow jewelry to be exposed to high temperatures - before visiting a bath, sauna or swimming pool, jewelry should be removed. This will protect the base of the products from the destruction of the coating.
4. It is advisable to store jewelry in closed boxes with a soft surface. This will protect the product from scratches and dust.
5. Treat jewelry with care; do not drop it on hard surfaces.
6. If your jewelry gets exposed to rain, wipe it with a dry cloth.
Best regards to you, Forostina.K team